Refunds and Returns
Dark Dominion Comics accepts the return of damaged comics up to 10 days after delivery. Unfortunately, if the 10-day window has passed we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
NOTE: We DO NOT allow cancellations or refunds on any pre-sale.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the same condition that you received it, and must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items include (but are not limited to):
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Pre-Ordered Comics of any other type of Pre-Order
- Mystery Boxes of any kind
- Store Exclusive Comics
Under certain situations only partial refunds will be granted (if applicable)—for example, any item not in its original condition, and is damaged or missing parts for reasons other than our error.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you regarding the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If the item was canceled or returned under no fault of our own, a 5% fee will be applied to the refund.
COMICS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND
Examples include but are not limited to:
- Comics that have cover artwork which do not match the advertised cover art—given the comic is the correct issue and correctly advertised variant (i.e. CVR A, B, C, etc.). (Please remember, comic covers are subject to change as the cover art shown is provided to us by the Publisher.)
- Comics with manufacturing defects, or comics with reasonable wear. Dark Dominion Comics advertises a condition grade of 9.2 or higher for new titles, unless specifically noted. (Please know that admissible defects include printer burn, color rub, cover art and/or trade dress not perfectly centered, minimal wear, or other conditions beyond our control, bindery tears, etc.)
- Pre-Ordered Comics of any kind—including Store Exclusives, books ordered in our FOC Section or Pre-Order section. If it is not in stock, we cannot offer a refund. If you still wish to cancel a pre-order, we may allow a store credit on a case-by-case basis. A cancellation fee may apply.
- Any comic as part of a Mystery Bundle (Please note that our Mystery Bundles are pretty dope, however.)
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please perform the following:
- First check your bank account again
- Then contact your credit card company—it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, actually contact your bank—there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of the above and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at <email@example.com> Please remember to include your name and your order number.
Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded. Only regular priced items are eligible for refunds.
We will only replace eligible damaged or defective items. And some items, like low-print-run exclusive comics, may only be eligible for refunds. Please know that, given the nature of low-print-run comics, potentially very little or even no replacements may be available.
If you need to exchange an eligible item, please send us an email at <firstname.lastname@example.org> Please remember to include your name and your order number. Upon exchange confirmation, please send your item to: 4897 Bennetts Pasture Rd #5401, Suffolk, VA 23435, United States.
Please know that we do not control postal services. So the time it takes for the exchanged product to reach you may vary, depending on where you live.
To return your product, please mail your item to: 4897 Bennetts Pasture Rd #5401, Suffolk, VA 23435, United States.
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs associated with returning your item; shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund for your return, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee we’ll receive your returned item—remember, we do not control USPS.